Guest Safety & Waiver
Guest Safety is key Aqua Fun Park and it is a requirement that all participants/patrons are aware of and abide by our safety rules for optimal guest safety. All participants/patrons are to be aware that by purchasing a ticket they are agreeing to the aqua Fun Park waiver. To ensure guest safety at Aqua Fun Park, please adhere to and respect the following safety rules:
- Aqua Fun Park is only to be used DURING OFFICIAL OPENING HOURS.
- Aqua Fun Park is is only to be used WHILST LIFE GUARDS ARE PRESENT.
- Aqua Fun Park is not to be used DURING DARKNESS, DURING A STORM.
- REMOVE WATCHES, JEWELLERY, KEYS and or other SHARP OBJECTS before entry to the waterpark.
- USE of a LIFEJACKET AT ALL TIMES, MUST NOT BE REMOVED.
- NO SWEARING, SMOKING, DRINKING or EATING whilst on the waterpark.
- DO NOT use the waterpark, whilst UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF ALCOHOL, MEDICATION OR DRUGS.
- DO NOT swim or dive UNDER any of the waterpark items.
- ALWAYS slide with your FEET FIRST and move out of landing areas immediately.
- DO NOT JUMP from from the Trampoline, or Iceberg or Slides, etc ONTO OTHER OBJECTS.
- ALL children under the age of 6, MUST BE ACCOMPANIED by an Adult at all times.
- USE the waterpark, responsibly to insure you do not injure yourself or others.
AQUAFUN PARK OPERATORS,CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ACCIDENTS THAT OCCUR DUE TO INPROPER USE OF THE WATERPARK( OR BY NOT FOLLOWING THE RULES ABOVE).
YOUR USE OF THE PARK, ASSUMES YOU AGREE TO ABIDE BY OUR RULES AND SITE POLICIES
WAIVERS All participants of Aqua Fun Park must complete a wavier, choose either the online or print at home version